I organised another photo-shoot for the front cover of my music magazine. The location and the equipment used is the same as the previous photo-shoot that I did for my double page spread. I also experimented with the lighting so many of the images on the contact sheet below have different amounts of contrasting light.
After evaluating all of the images that I took I decided to use it for my magazines front cover. There are no props in the earlier photos and they are not very exciting. More props were added in order to make the image more interesting. I think this image works because although it looks overloaded it also has a sense of craziness about it which makes it catch the eye of a potential reader. The blue shirt and the red boxing gloves also match the color scheme of the 3D glasses feature. Although the front cover image is unrelated to the article it is consistent with the overall design of the magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment