Thursday, 3 December 2015

Front Cover Flat Plan



I created this flat plan front cover on Powerpoint. I will use this as a rough guide when designing my proper professional cover on Indesign. For the magazines title I decided to use the magneto text font from my moodboard. I think this font fits in with the style of my magazine because it gives the title Shockwave an electric like edge to it and this matches the technology theme that the magazine is trying to promote.

 


I was inspired by this Vibe front cover that features the artist Eminem. One of the key elements of this cover that I like is the layout. The sell lines surround and shadow the main image, but they do not interfere with it.  This an element that I wanted to include in my design as in my photo there are a lot of wires in the middle so placing text on top of them would be confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment