Thursday, 10 December 2015

Contents Page Contact Sheet



I went out and performed two additional photo-shoots for the contents page. One shoot took place in the studio with the blue screen while the other one was a shot on location. I wanted to take photos in different environments in order to make it look more interesting.   Both of the models are wearing hoodies in order to appeal to the teenage target audience. I also decided to reuse a spare photo form my front cover shoot as I wanted a bit of variety as well. Below I have posted a contact sheet of all the pictures that I took on the two shoots.  In addition I have picked out the two specific images that I want to use.
 
 Contact Sheet
Contents Photo 1
 I like this mid shot  because it is taken from a low angle and this makes the tree tower above the person. I decided that I didn't want to edit this photo on Adobe Photoshop because I wanted the colours to remain bleak and  realistic. I will use the whole picture as the main feature photo on my contents page.
Contents photo 2

I tilted the camera when taking this medium close up shot and I think it works really well. The model is looking directly at the lens and this give the impression that they are reaching out to the reader. For this picture I plan to remove the background in Photoshop.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment