Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Double Page Spread Article Draft and Flat Plan

For my double page spread I had to write up a draft article that will feature on my double page spread. I decided to base the article around the theme of three-dimensional music videos as this links with the 3D glasses that were  used as a prop for my photo-shoot.  Below I have pasted a JPEG of the article that I typed up on Microsoft Word. 
I have also created a mock up flat plan for my double page spread design. I created this rough design in PowerPoint and I will use it as a guide when I start to create my magazine on InDesign. I was inspired by the Scarlett Johansson NME cover which I analyzed earlier when conducting my research. I decided to follow the general convention of having the main image take up half of the page and have the columns of text sitting next to it. Due to the model leaning to the right I should have enough space to put a pull quote in-between the columns of text and the picture. This should be useful as it will help to attract the audience’s attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment