I decided that I wanted to use this photograph as the main graphic on my double page spread. I loaded it into Adobe Photoshop in order to start editing it to make it more suitable. I started out by removing the blue screen background using the polygonal lasso tool and then I color corrected the outer edges in order to get rid of the residue. I also had to manually remove the blue background that appeared in the gap between the glasses and his finger tips because the smart radius could not detect this automatically. After I had finished removing the background I applied a quick color correction filter in order to get the contrast right although form a distance it has not made that much of a difference. I did not make any dramatic changes as I was pretty happy with how the image turned out initially. Below I have posted the original photograph and the edited version.
Before
After
No comments:
Post a Comment