I selected this photograph for my cover and I removed the background on Adobe Photoshop by using the polygonal lasso tool. I then corrected the colours with the colour contamination tool.
Tuesday, 6 October 2015
Preparing the cover Image
For the cover image I wanted to have a medium close up shot of a person as that is a typical convention for a magazine. I took 4 photos which I have displayed below as contact sheet. I had a persons stand in front of a solid purple background as I thought it would be easier to remove them from this background once colour correction had been taken into account. However for my second set of photos I had a shot of a person leaning on the college sign post. I thought it would be a good idea to incorporate this object into my covers design by having it run down the side of my image. I thought that the pole fit into my idea of a contrasting black and white colour scheme.
I selected this photograph for my cover and I removed the background on Adobe Photoshop by using the polygonal lasso tool. I then corrected the colours with the colour contamination tool.
I selected this photograph for my cover and I removed the background on Adobe Photoshop by using the polygonal lasso tool. I then corrected the colours with the colour contamination tool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment