For this preliminary AS Media task I had to design the front cover and contents page for a college
magazine. In order to do this I researched existing college magazines and then I went out with a camera and took my own photographs of the college. After sketching a rough outline of my magazines front cover I began to edit the photos on Adobe Photoshop. I removed the background from one particular image and then I imported it into InDesign where I used it to form the basis of my magazines front cover. I used InDesign's grid system to organise my front cover and I also created the mast headings and text.
Once I finished designing my front cover I exported it as a PDF file and saved it as a JPEG. I used the remaining images to design my contents page and then I exported it in the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment