Conner Kacperski AS Media Blog

Thursday, 8 October 2015

Preliminary Task Evaluation

I created a PowerPoint evaluation for my preliminary work and then I turned it into a video. I uploaded this to Youtube and I have embedded the video below.
 
 
 
 

Posted by Conner Kacperski at 04:17
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Conner Kacperski
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2016 (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2015 (32)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ▼  October (14)
      • Music Magazine Research
      • Music Magazine Audience Profile
      • Magazine Moodboard and Audience Research
      • As Media Semiotic Analysis of a Magazine Cover
      • Researching Music Magazines
      • As Media Music Magazine Introduction
      • Anatomy of a Magazine Cover
      • Preliminary Task Evaluation
      • Final Pieces
      • Contents Page Research
      • Front Cover Research
      • Preparing the cover Image
      • Photoshoot 1
      • Preliminary Task
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.