Thursday, 22 October 2015

Magazine Moodboard and Audience Research

I decided to create a moodboard in order to map out my early concept ideas for the magazine. I decided that I wanted to make a pop magazine so I have collected a series of ideas around this genre of music. The moodboard that I made was created on Powerpoint and below you can see a JPEG image of it.



I then printed off this moodboard and showed it to some people who fitted within the target audience. I was then able to gain some valuable insight into what they liked and disliked about the idea.  I also asked people to pick which title they liked from some of the ideas in the box and a lot of people went for Shockwave. All of this information I have learned has proved insightful and I will  present it  as an audience profile in my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment